Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gettin' Ink Done

What's up cultural mosaic?!

I'm pretty stoked to start blogging. My first topic is going to be tattooing. When I got my first tattoo I had just turned 16. I'm now 19 and I have five tattoos (the last 4 within a year). People often ask me if I regret any of them. My first tattoo took months to think up. I was still under age so my mother (who has upwards of ten tattoos) made me really think about what I was putting on my body. I drew the tattoo design myself and thought long about it. The one I most recently got was more of an abrupt decision. I went into a tattoo shop and asked when their next appointment was. I was in within a week. Because I had already gotten four previously it wasn't really that big of deal. If it had been my first tattoo I would of majorly regretted it. I definitely use my tattoos to give myself a confidence boost. I think people think they're attractive, I dig people looking at them. They cover up a look of self issues too. People look at the artwork instead of what's underneath.

Tune in to my next blog people!

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment