Sunday, March 21, 2010

What's Your Flavor!

Thanks for tuning in people!!

What's your flavor, tell me what's your flavor?!

Why do we do the things we do people?! Why do we do the things we do?!!

It seems everyone's trying to say "fuck you society! FUCK YOU!" I feel like I say
it through my actions all the time! Getting tattoos is the best example! It's an awesome form of deviance! All my family members are totally cool with my tattoos. My grandma loves checking out my new art work. She's even asked to take a look at my nipple piercings! I gotta admit though.. A couple of my friends' parents are a bit more reserved about the idea of my body artwork. But I don't really give a fuck. I am who I am right? Plus, I think they're fucking hot.

Peace out people! Keep checkin up with SHARK WEEK blogging!

I'll post sum pics!

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment